Generate heat for your home or business using low carbon, renewable technologies
There has never been abetter time to join the growing number of people and businesses turning their backs on the older forms of energy generation which are unnecessarily expensive and unpredictable, not to mention damaging to the environment. Consider too the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) which financially rewards individuals and businesses who generate their own energy, and it is easy to see why the popularity of renewable heat technologies such as solar thermal panels, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps or biomass boilers continues to grow.
Generating your own energy instead of using traditional gas, oil or electricity sources will also significantly reduce your carbon footprint and decrease your dependency on sources of energy that are increasingly volatile.
The Benefits of Renewable Heating
- Lower fuel bills, especially if you replace conventional electric heating or oil.
- Extra income through the Government’s RHI scheme.
- Lower carbon emissions.
- Heat your property as well as your water.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- 5 year product warranty and 5 year insurance-back workmanship warranty from Caplor
- Save money on energy bills – one unit of energy in, 3 units of heat out
- Approved partner of Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pumps: industry-leading low noise level, free WiFi controls, Heat Pump product of the year winner 2016
- Suitable for a range of situations from one bedroom flat to poultry applications. Prices start at around £6,000 and range up to £30-40,000.
- ASHP work with radiators as well as under-floor heating
- Quarterly cash payments from Renewable Heat Incentive for 7 years (domestic clients) or 20 years (commercial uses)
Who We Are and What We Do
Based in Herefordshire, we have designed and installed renewable heat systems throughout the UK for large commercial businesses as well as domestic heating systems. Options available include solar thermal technology, which harnesses the sun’s energy and converts it into hot water or heating, and there are two kinds of heat pumps which source heat from either the air or from underground. In addition to these technologies is the biomass boiler, which is a low carbon, wood-fuelled heating system for your home or business premises.
Our experienced team are always available to talk you through the benefits of each system according to your own circumstances. For more information about which system would work best in your own personal or business situation, just follow whichever link is more relevant to your needs