Caplor Property comprises of three main areas of business:
- A portfolio of affordable and sustainable housing in England, South Wales and Poland
- Housing rental services in South Wales in partnership with award-winning agency Martin & Co
- Providing workspaces and accommodation for small businesses, staff and students in Herefordshire on Caplor Farm.
In keeping with the Caplor Group, Caplor Property is concerned with the development of affordable housing and sustainable housing issues and therefore became involved in building and renovation. Our portfolio of affordable housing opportunities on the farm has resulted in a close and special community where we provide accommodation for staff and students of the Holme Lacy campus at Herefordshire and Ludlow College.
Over the years, we have built up a small portfolio of properties in England, South Wales and Poland, and established considerable expertise in the process.
As the Caplor portfolio grew we set up a letting agency with the award-winning Martin & Co. in Merthyr Tydfil to provide rental services in South Wales. In 2014 they proudly achieved:
- All Agents Gold Award – Best in Region
- All Agents Gold Award – Best In Merthyr Tydfil
- All Agents Silver Award – Best Letting Agent In Wales
- ESTA’s – Best Letting Agent in Region.