Caplor Energy is based in Fownhope Hereford, an area of outstanding natural beauty. With a heritage in farming since 1923, Caplor has contributed towards a sustainable rural economy for almost 100 years. We are a multi award winning business, dedicated and passionate about the environment. Our values are Inspiration, Sustainability and Improvement.
It is a very exciting time for the renewable energy industry, with the UK committed to reducing carbon emissions to net zero by 2050. We are experiencing major growth in the industry and are looking for an inspiring Renewable heating professional to join our office based team in Herefordshire on a full time basis.
Due to the growth in demand for renewable heating systems, we’re looking for a Technical Team Leader (Renewable Heating) to work within our ever increasing operations team. This is a critical leadership role in ensuring quality service and technical support at all levels across our entire supply chain, from customers to installers, product suppliers and our internal team.
With responsibility for developing our installation team and maintaining the highest standards through consistent delivery of all key operational processes, this role is instrumental in driving achievement of installation and customer satisfaction targets.
- Inspired leadership to ensure everyone in the supply chain is looked after, from customers to installers, suppliers and the team
- Development of the installation teams so as to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times
- Delivery of all key operational processes to ensure achievement of the annual installation targets
- Pro-active appetite for personal development
- All round contribution with input on all technologies
- Multi-skilled to include technical design and project management
- Air and Ground Source Heat Pump qualifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software, particularly Word and Excel
We can offer:
- A rural based, family friendly organisation with a genuine interest in our team
- A collaborative working environment that appreciates personal circumstances and occasional flexible working needs
- Commitment to our teams ongoing personal and professional development
- Weekly meetings to discuss and offer support on all aspects of operational performance
- Involvement with the Senior Management Team in the development of ongoing Caplor strategy
- A platform to input on sustainability and the industry on a local, regional and national level
Salary expected to be in the region of £30,000 plus bonuses, dependent on qualifications and experience.
If this role is of interest and you would like to join our dynamic team then please click on the link below to submit your CV and covering letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year