It is a very exciting time for the renewable energy industry, with the UK committed to reducing carbon emissions to net zero by 2050. We are experiencing major growth in the industry and are looking for an experienced sales professional to join our team in the West Midlands, Wales and South West areas to generate sales opportunities and manage requirements for renewable energy installations for our customers. You will be responsible for managing regional sales performance, from lead generation and sales prospecting to consulting on renewable energy options and recommending solutions.
Award winning Caplor Energy has been established for over 10 years. We are an environmentally friendly Renewable Energy company offering a broad portfolio of technologies, products and solutions to our clients, both domestic and commercial, including Solar PV, Battery Storage, Solar Thermal, Air & Ground Source Renewable Heating, Electric Vehicle Charging and other Renewable energy initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A proven track record of sales and lead generation
- Experience in a technical product sales environment
- The proven ability to communicate and build positive relationships at all levels, both in domestic and commercial environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication, IT and presentation skills
- The ability to work autonomously, with a self-motivated approach
- A professional attitude, with resilience and enthusiasm to succeed.
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work from home
- flexible working hours
- full training and great support from our Herefordshire base office
- a competitive salary & commission structure with OTE in the region of £50,000 pa
- team building and social occasions
- support and encouragement to further your personal and professional development
Caplor Energy is based in Fownhope Hereford, an area of outstanding natural beauty. With a heritage in farming since 1923, Caplor has contributed towards a sustainable rural economy for almost 100 years. We are a multi award winning business, dedicated and passionate about the environment. Our values are Inspiration, Sustainability and Improvement. We specialise in all renewable energy solutions throughout the UK to include installations from Solar PV and heating systems right through to energy monitoring.
For more information look us up on www.caplor.co.uk.
If you’re interested and want join our dynamic team in a growing industry, click here to apply now.
Alternatively, you can send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB – No Agencies.
Job Type: Salary/Commission negotiable