Technical Team Leader (Renewable Heating)
Based in Fownhope Hereford, an area of outstanding natural beauty, Caplor has been established for 100 years. We are a multi award winning business, dedicated and passionate about the environment. Our values are Inspired, Sustainable and Improvement.
It is a very exciting time for the renewable energy industry, with the UK committed to reducing carbon emissions to net zero by 2050. We are experiencing major growth in the industry and are looking for an inspiring Renewable heating professional to join our office based team in Herefordshire on a full time basis.
- Inspired leadership to ensure everyone in the supply chain is looked after, from customers to installers, suppliers and the team.
- Development of the installation teams so as to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Delivery of all key operational processes to ensure achievement of the annual installation targets.
- Pro-active appetite for personal development
- All round contribution with input on all technologies
- Multi skilled to include technical design and project management
- Air & Ground Source Heat Pump qualification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software, Word and Excel
We can offer:
- A rural based, family friendly organisation with a genuine interest in our team
- A collaborative working environment that appreciates personal circumstances and occasional flexible working needs
- Commitment to our teams ongoing personal and professional development
- Weekly meetings to discuss and offer support on all aspects of operational performance
- Involvement with the senior management team in the development of ongoing Caplor strategy
- A platform to input on sustainability and the industry on a local, regional and national level.
Salary expected to be in the region of £30,000 plus bonuses, dependent on qualification and experience.
If this role is of interest and you would like to join our dynamic team then please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org