Energy monitors are small devices that help you discover how much energy you’re using and how much money your energy consumption is costing you. By monitoring your energy usage you will begin saving money when altering the way you’re using energy.
Devices can also be integrated with your existing solar PV system, allowing you to monitor your generation and turn on electrical appliances to increase your self-consumption and reduce bills for energy imported from the grid.
Maximise your returns by reducing your solar PV systems downtime. Monitor essential information to ensure your panels are always operating as efficiently as possible, allowing you to generate more energy and save more carbon.
Solar-Log PV monitors will help keep an eye on:
- Solar generation.
- Event log (error / status messages from the inverters).
- Performance comparison of the individual inverters and strings.
- Data and fault messages via e-mail.
- And much, much more.
Research suggests that solar systems which are monitored and regularly maintained on average perform 10-30% better than those which do not benefit from this attention.
Caplor Energy currently monitors just over 1.5MW of solar systems using Solar-Logs which provides yield data, fault alarms and diagnostic advice. The monitor can even link to your website or a smart TV to show off your great investment!
The Solo II PV will make you more efficient and reduce the payback time of your solar PV system by alerting you to the best times to turn on high-load appliances. With the help of the Solo II PV you’ll be able to start making the most of your solar PV panels.
- Track your total FiT earnings.
- Signals when to use your high-load appliances.
- Become efficient and reduce payback time.
- Live generation data 24/7.
- Easy install- no electrician required.
- Monitor your CO2
OWL electricity monitors are simple devices aimed at giving you low cost, quick to install and easy to use device to help understand domestic electricity consumption. The monitor shows consumption or cost per hour and has a CO2 equivalent reading too. Because the monitor is wireless and portable, you can easily walk around the house and observe, by switching on and off, how much energy particular devices are using. You can also see the overall consumption by day / week / month and compare periods to see if savings have been made.
- Monitoring of live consumption for the property.
- Access to historical and average readings for up to the past three months.
- Supports block and economy7 tariffs, as well as flat-rate.
- Simple installation and setup – doesn’t require an electrician.
- Displays greenhouse gas impact, date and time as well as energy usage and cost.
- Multiple alarm functions to instantly identify when you’re exceeding a customisable target.