Caplor always aims to provide people with opportunities to develop in their careers. As well as recruiting people passionate about renewable energy, we also offer graduate and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Caplor Energy is looking for individuals to develop and close renewable energy opportunities in the West Midlands, South Wales and South West areas. Caplor Energy is an established, award-winning Renewable Energy installer operating within the commercial, community, residential and agricultural sectors.
You will need:
* an interest in the renewable/sustainability industry
* a proven track record of commercial sales
* excellent communication and presentation skills
* a professional attitude and good IT skills
* an enthusiastic and resilient approach to lead generation
Our product range includes Solar PV systems along with battery storage options, electric vehicle charging points, energy monitoring systems, thermal heating systems, ground/air source heat pumps and biomass boilers.
Based from home you will need to travel throughout the areas mentioned and attend monthly sales meetings in Hereford.
Full training and back office support provided.
OTE in the region of £50,000, own transport required.
Individuals from West Midlands and South Wales are especially encouraged.
If you are interested in finding out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the job descriptions.
Graduates and apprentices
Caplor maintains a clear policy of supporting its staff in their training and development. Members of the team are regularly encouraged to attend training events and sabbaticals and our aspiration is for all staff to fulfill their potential – both as employees and as individuals.
Everyone is encouraged to achieve further qualifications and Caplor supports them in doing this.
Staff development days are held regularly; these are always fun but also help the team bond and work together more effectively.