Any situation where hot water is used could benefit from a solar thermal system. With increasing fuel bills for domestic consumers and commercial enterprises along with the environmental impact of fossil fuels, a solar thermal system can make a big difference.
Get paid to heat! – Government Incentives
The government currently
provides incentives for households and businesses to install renewable heat technologies, including solar thermal. In commercial environments you can benefit from the Renewable Heat Incentive both commercial and domestic heating systems can benefit from recouping the capital costs of installation. Find out how you could benefit by following the link below.
Our solar thermal systems are designed in house specifically to each customers requirement, whether this be in a domestic home or a milking parlour.The amount of money and CO2 that you save will be dependent upon your consumption, the fossil fuel type that you are replacing, and the energy efficiencies of both your building and boiler.
There are huge benefits to both the domestic and commercial use of a solar thermal installation:
- Reduces your fossil fuel consumption and hence CO2 emissions
- Save money on fuel that you would have otherwise needed to purchase
- Enhance the life of your boiler by reducing the amount of switch-on / offs
- Low maintenance technology
- Integrates with existing heating or other renewable sources
- Solar Thermal is backed by Government incentives to reward consumers who invest in green technology
- Low cost and simple way for you or your company to contribute towards tackling climate change